* Call block feature enables you to block a certain number from calling you.
1. By phone call:
• Both features can be enabled by calling the direct service number 104 , or by calling 888 and choosing “2” for call forward & call block.
• Customers can remove any call forward or call block they have set at any time.
2. From website:
. Sign in to your account.
1- Choose “Black / White List”
3- You can also add specific numbers to be blocked , write the GULFSIP number then, click on “Add number to the list”
Note : you can add more than 1 number to be blocked
- To Contact us : send email to firstname.lastname@example.org ,
- or call our call center on 888 from any GULFSIP no.