This feature allows our customers to manipulate some of the properties for GULFSIP numbers. Customers can set call forward or call block in two different ways.
* Call Forward feature enables you to forward all incoming calls to a specific GULFSIP number to another GULFSIP number. For example a customer with GULFSIP number 9998888 can set call forward to 9997777 , this way if anyone calls 9998888 the call will be automatically forwarded to 9997777 and that will be the only number will ring.
* Call block feature enables you to block a certain number from calling you.
1. By phone call:
• Both features can be enabled by calling the direct service number 104 , or by calling 888 and choosing “2″ for call forward & call block.
• Customers can remove any call forward or call block they have set at any time.
2. From website:
. Sign in to your account.
3- You can also add specific numbers to be blocked , write the GULFSIP number then, click on “Add number to the list”
Note : you can add more than 1 number to be blocked
For more explanation about call forward from website , please watch the following video :
For more explanation about how to manage Black & white list from website , please watch the following video :
- To Contact us : send email to email@example.com ,
- or call our call center on 888 from any GULFSIP no.