• Restart both router and GULFSIP.
• Check your internet speed making a speed test.
• Change port by opening interface page of the device and set “Local SIP port” to 6000.
• Follow configuration as shown below.
• To open device interface page, push the “ok” button and you should see the IP address of the device then type the IP address in the address bar of your internet browser on a computer in the same network as shown in Interface page (User: var Password: gulfsip).
o Use G.723 for low internet speeds.
o Use G.729 for medium internet speeds.
o Use PCMU & PCMA for high internet speeds.
• Change “Local SIP port” to 6000.
• Change codec depending on you internet speed as previously explained.
For more information or If you are still facing any problem please refer to our FAQ page for GULFSIP Hardware devices or contact our customer service and Download Remote Support App on a computer in the same network or go to any of the related links available,